Benefits of the Barrett’s Tennis Court Sufaces
Barrett’s all-weather surface is the first choice of professional tennis players and private users alike because:
Barrett’s all-weather textured tennis court surfaces
- provides a consistently true bounce at a controlled speed
- has no glare or reflection
- is non-slip
- is unaffected by extremes of temperature and is always comfortable underfoot
Barrett’s has built over 35 000 courts, locally since 1953 and internationally since 1960. Barrett’s all-weather surface is in such demand because:
- It is a 100% all-weather surface with quick drainage. A built-in drainage slope ensures equally quick water run-off and drying times after a deluge or a light shower.
- The entire court area is seamless.
- The Barracote colours are attractive AND non-fading.
- The Barrett’s base construction system is durable, reliable and time-tested.
- Our technical division is constantly refining and improving the surface. Barraflex, the innovative luxury cushioned interlay for a more resilient surface, is a recent example.
- Barraflex resilient interlay further reduces joint and limb fatigue. This layer is an optional extra.
Value for money
A tennis court is a sound investment, not only financially, but in good health and enjoyment as well.
The reasons why a Barrett’s court provides such good value for money are:
- Barrett’s materials are produced under high-tech conditions and subject to rigorous quality control.
- Barrett’s franchise holders are experienced and reliable contractors of high repute who build Barrett’s courts to international standards.
- Barrett’s all-weather surface is long-lasting and hard-wearing.
- When resurfacing is required (10 to 15 years on a private court, 5 to 10 years on a club court) the court is restored to its original condition simply, quickly and inexpensively.
Barrett’s surface system